Litigation and cross-border litigation
Stucki Legal represents commercial clients in disputes with claims involving contracts, asset management, shipping, art, partnership and franchise agreements, agency and distribution, unfair competition, and creditors’ rights.
Blaise Stucki has substantial experience in injunctions and appellate litigation.
Stucki Legal also helps clients navigate multi-jurisdictional legal issues and resolve complex international disputes by:
- Representing foreign parties sued in Switzerland.
- Enforcing foreign judgments in Switzerland and helping enforcing Swiss judgments elsewhere.
- Obtaining interim remedies in aid of foreign proceedings.
- Assisting foreign parties in obtaining evidence located in Switzerland and serving judicial documents in Switzerland or abroad.
- Giving opinions on Swiss law for use in foreign proceedings.